- Rip-stop waxed recycled canvas outer
- Repurposed DWR (durable water repellent) inner made from a quick-dry canvas, making it easy to get your dog a drink on the hiking trail, then quickly get back on the hike
- Useable for both food and water
- Packs down small enough to fit in any pant, jacket, shirt, or backpack pocket
- Carabiner attachment to clip to any bag or accessible loop
- Can be used in emergency cases of dog dehydration while outdoors, on hikes, camping, parks, picnics, BBQ's and anywhere else you could take your pup
I replaced a canvas dog bowl with one that I had for 20 years and was happy with, but lost it along the way. This one seemed to leak water if not dumped pretty quickly which was disappointing - the water "resistant" label that I found after its purchase is not enough for my needs. Also lacks integrity when full of water so holding the edges up or watching where you set it is needed to prevent spilling.
Used this as a water bowl. It's light and compact, so takes up very little space. Works very well when filled about 1/2 way or more. With less that that, sides may fold in. That makes it a little less convenient for a quick drink on the trail, but still works.
Very handy, works very well for food and water..
This bowl is great for day hiking or just a walk in southern california in the heat my dog needs water often. When she is done, shake it out and it dries so fast!!!
I was really impressed by this dog bowl !
Holds food and liquids perfectly!
I think I‘d actually use it myself if I had to 😄
Thinking about getting the „moss“ color as well.